Handcrafted marble magnet in the shape of the natural great Wawel Cathedral (The Wawel Castle). Under the image written on the marble is "Katedra - Wawel - Kraków". Magnet designed to be placed on a refrigerator or other stationary metal surface.
The Wawel Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Stanisław and Vaclav, is a church located on Wawel Hill in Kraków - Poland's national sanctuary. It has a 1000-year history and was the traditional coronation site of Polish monarchs. It is the Cathedral of the Archdiocese of Kraków. Pope John Paul II offered his first Mass as a priest in the Crypt of the Cathedral on 2 November 1946.