Set of 5 non-permanent tattoos in the Polish national colors of red and white featuring "letter I", "a red outlined heart", and the letters "PL" which all symbolize the magnificent phrase "I Love Poland". Show your Polish pride with a temporary tattoo at festivals, reunions, games, and parties. Great fun for all ages!
Tattoo measures 2.25" W x 3.25" HDirections:
1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.To Remove:
Use Baby Oil, Rubbing Alcohol or Adhesive TapeDo NOT apply to sensitive skin or near eyes.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Petrolatum, Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cobalt Tallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985:1), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).