Poland Travel Guide, 6th Edition
by Neal Bedford, Steve Fallon, Marika McAdam, Tim Richards
Get off the tourist trail and head for the Eastern Marches or descend to the Dragon's Den beneath the grandeur of Wawel Castle. Enjoy guilt-free calories eating Pope John Paul II's favourite cream cake and learn how to determine real amber from fake. Get a thirst for bison-grass vodka as you dive into the cellar bars and thriving alleys of dynamic Krakow. Locals and resident authors show you how to get on board for the new Poland.
- Four authors; 133 days of incountry research
- Itineraries to get you zooming through the regions
- New Activities chapter highlights opportunities for trekkers, skiers and kayakers
- Interviews with local cartoonists, museum curators and film festival directors
- The pick of Poland accommodation
"Most worldly-wise travellers swear by Lonely Planet. . ."
Publishing House: Lonely Planet Publications, Victoria 2008
SoftCover book measuring 5" x 7.75"
564 pages, 20 full color pages, 1047 maps, index
English Language Version
All books are shipped through the U.S. Postal Office using Media Mail service. Typically delivery times are between 1 and 2 weeks. Please be advised, certain destinations in the U.S. may take longer.