Show off your Polish Pride with this ready to wear embroidered tee.
When you place an order, your shirt is custom embroidered in house.
Copyrighted design is available only from POLANDBYMAIL web sites.
Featured in this design is a Polish Hussar on a horse. Between the 16th and 18th centuries, the charging Polish Hussars (Husaria) were a primary part of the Polish Army; first developed as a formation of light calvary, then later transformed into heavy calvary. They have been described as 'one of the most spectacular soldiers in the world'. Up until the 18th century, the Polish Hussars were notoriously the elite unit of the Commonwealth.
- 100% polyester
- Anti-microbial, anti-static, anti-odor and UPF 50 protection
- Quick drying and breathable
- Proven to absorb, wick and evaporate more moisture than cotton
- Double-needle topstitch on bottom hem and side vents
- Clean-finished inside neck with self-fabric neck tape
- Set-in sleeves with open hem